Friday, January 5, 2018

A Sad Goodby

Hello everyone! 
I have some sad news to share.
We at Tag You're It are saying goodby to the challenge.
Tag You're It was the brainchild of Tracey McNeely, from In My Creative Opinion
and it was truly a joy for me to be on the team.
Our goodby post today features one of our own favorite tags.



My husband and I raise chickens for their eggs, and my home is full of farm images,
especially chickens, roosters, and even an egg sign!






 Just had to choose a favorite from Karen Lockhart, a rubber stamp mounted on a block. This stamp has seen a lot of ink over the years!


I will miss the regular posting and inspiration from some of the most talented
designers in blogland. It was a joy and privilege to have Tracey ask me to be
among them.
Thank you Tracey, and to all who also enjoyed Tag You're It
it's never goodby, but 'see you around'!



5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous tag.. a little masterpiece! Smitten with all the amazing details Nancy! Yes I will miss Tag - a great place for eye candy like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little tag Nancy! Lot's of wonderful inspiration for your darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this to bits Nancy!! I'll miss the inspiration gathered from all of the amazing tags from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rooster tag is fantastic! I'm so glad you shared this gem once again, and I love the connection it has with your life and home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know as soon as I saw this tag , I thought to myself this is so Nancy and I loved your choice of tags. Guess maybe you raising chickens is why it is so you, or maybe your down home warm heart.
    Anyway it sure was fun being on so many DT with you and still is. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!