Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Card Concept: Rustic Blooms


Welcome to the Card Concept's Challenge #85: Rustic Blooms

Your inspiration photo:


Rustic weathered wood, sweet florals, and shiny glass containers,
all inspired my vintage layered card.


PTI supplied the wood stencil I used for the bg. 
PTI: Cloche Quarters and Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers 
PTI: Swoosh sentiment dies
Come by the Card Concept blog to see more inspiration from the designers!
Remember you can choose a style from our selection or combine styles to create your card.
Hope you play along. 






6 comments:

  1. This delightful card makes the former florist in me very happy!! So pretty Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Nancy!! You've captured the inspiration photo to a "T" with your darling floral scene. Such a spring time delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable card Nancy...love all your domed flowers/plants, just amazing! Makes me more than ready for Spring to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this is terrific! I love all this cheerful color and fun background too! One of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nancy! Love those stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING!! I love the background and the scene you created is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!