Thursday, January 24, 2019

You Have my Heart


Hello Blogland!

I just got my computer back after a long week without it. My phone could only do 
so much and thankfully and hopefully my computer drought is over. 
The first card I'm posting since my computer's return, is this Valentine for PTI's MIM, 
this week hostessed by Michelle Leone. 
She has a lovely video showing how to use 'Lotsa Letters' on our cards.


I gathered some of my seasoned PTI stamps and dies, and worked around a banner
featuring Wet Paint Alphabet letters.
The background is stamped with an oldie called Alphabet Soup. (It's currently 
marked down in the shop!) I forgot how fun this stamp is. The hearts and 
sentiment within the heart are from You Have My Heart, another oldie
with a lot of heart (excuse the punning around!)


That wonderful stitched heart is part of the dies included in the die package. 
The white heart is a Limitless Layers heart.


The Wet Paint letters fit perfectly on the Large Banner. Just a touch of ombre
on both the bg letters and the word Valentine.
You'll find links to the stamps and dies I used below.

Hope your week is full of crafty goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!