Thursday, June 28, 2012

MIM #72

It's MIM on Nichole's blog. I know, it's Thursday, but I just got around to it!
Dawn did a tutorial on 'Step it up' embellishments. She did 3, starting with simple and
ending in the most embellished.
I instantly thought of tags. They're super to have on hand and stick on a card
base for any occassion. The simpler tags didn't thrill me. So here's tag #3. My
inspiration was a tag done by Heather Nichols.
Just love all the designers with Papertrey.

Melon Berry card base and tag. New terracotta ink stamped with the new
Background Basics Rainbow set, and progressively 'added to'. Can't see it in the pix
But each layer has a foam lift behind it. Sweet velvet daisies have a drop of
Stickles. The zig zag edges are Smokey Shadow die cut from Chevron Stripes. Limitless
layers circle stamped with Tagged Sentiments. Jute twine completes the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!