Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #76

Good Sunday Morning!
Waiting for family driving in from north and south, and wanted to get on a quick post.
While making a comment on Teresa Kline's blog, came across a new challenge that peeked my interest.
Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #76 and here's the sketch:
 
Loved the designer's takes and wanted to use some Authentique papers I bought at Easter.
Sometimes inspiration just clicks. (Don't you love when that happens?)
I wanted to do a baby boy card, not to give to anyone special, but I'll save it for later.
(My stash of 'later' cards is taking over the craftroom!)
See the sweet bunny paper? Just knew I'd find a use for it.
All Papertrey cardstock, inks, stamps and dies.
The iridescent blue scallop on the lace edging is actually the loop 'd loop die, turned inward.
Lots of foam dots to pop things up.
Somewhere in the universe is a baby boy waiting to happen, and I'll be ready :)
If you'd like to join the challenge, here's the link:
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is pretty Nancy. Enjoy time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, so glad you joined us at Cardabilities! Your card is so elegant and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous new baby boy card! Beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful and I love those papers as a baby card... And glad to hear your are from Clovis...I love Yosemite and was just there this past fall.
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us on Cardabilites this week and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous baby card! Love the layers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful baby card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I just love this card - the layers and textures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great baby boy card! Thanks for joining Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!