Monday, January 13, 2014

MIM #148 Generation Stamping with Line Images & Multiple Colors


MIM #148 with Dawn demonstrating generation stamping with simple line stamp images
Meadow Greens stampset (love the fern images!)
Popped up bottom image, didn't like the dark 1st stamped dandelion so covered it with another
softer look, and like the way it looks shadowed. Happy accident!
Sending this off to an aunt that broke her hip, and isn't healing well.


I added some Wink of Stella to the centers, but it's hard to see the shimmer.


PTI card stocks and Inks.


13 comments:

  1. Great choice of stamps, as it turned out beautifully! (I like this better than the line art stamps.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the collage details in the background and your flowers are sooo pretty!!!! You have used such beautiful colors and papers, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful flowers, looks like spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This is one of my favorite stamp sets, and I just love the colors you chose...such a bright a cheery card! And you've gotta love "happy accidents"! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful - best wishes for your Aunt's recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius! Love how this turned out! As usual we get a treat when we visit your blog! Hope your aunt gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the stamps you used and the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done and fab colours Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Nacy - love the layers of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. I tried that stamp set, but mine didn't turn out like yours. I ended up using In Bloom. Lovely, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love how you made this technique work for this card… at first I was not sure I would give this one a try. You have inspired me to give it a go. Only time I have done this was with trees from Winter Hills. Beautiful Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning, Nancy! Green Meadows is moving on up my 'Wish List' of PTI stamps ;-) Hope your card sends healing prayers to your aunt.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!