Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties February Release Sneak Peak!


It's February 13th, and,
are you ready for a couple of new stamp and die sets from Paper Sweeties?
Spring is around the corner, and flowers, buds and blooms are peeking our everywhere.
I'm featuring both sets called Pretty Posies and Garden Time


The dies make it so easy to paper piece, but I did cut my rosebuds from the middle of the 
bloom.
Colored them and the pot with copics.
No sentiment on the front.
My plan is to add one on a tag when I need it.
Do you have cards like that?
All ready for any occassion?

These are the PS Design Teamies that have some more peaks for you.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer* 

10 comments:

  1. This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the Soft Coloring and the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheery! I love how you fussy cut the centers for buds of flowers, too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy this is such a beautiful pot of flowers! Gorgeous coloring and I love how you cut the flower centers for the smaller buds! Lovely and always nice to have cards ready for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! LOVING that pot of flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Nancy! I LOVE your amazing coloring and the beautiful use of vellum! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to "stretch" that floral image, Nancy! Beautiful color work here! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love everything about this card, the color the gorgeous patterned paper with vellum ....! Another perfectly put together card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!