Thursday, December 3, 2015

Paper Sweeties '12 Days of Christmas', Day 3


Welcome to a special Paper Sweeties Release 
called the 12 Days of Christmas!
Instead of mid month release,
we have 12 days  featuring 
our newest stamps and sweet cuts.
 Hope you have your favorite cuppa handy, 
I have a lot to show you!


1st off, a banner created entirely of Sweet Cuts tree and star from
Merry and Bright.


Top tree cut from October Afternoon's Under the tree.
Cut again from Kraft to adhere to the jute twine.
The bow is from Stitched Tags 2, also cut twice.
Between the 7 trees is a star cut from the new set.


Super fun and easy!
If you have stacks of Christmas dp (like I do), this is a great way to use
all that fun festive paper!


Debbie has sized these trees at a perfect 3 1/2", great for tags,
and like I used them, for a banner. 


Next up features the coordinating stamp set Merry and Bright.


Talk about fun, this set comes complete with garland, lightbulb, ornament,
  tree stand, and several sentiments.
I 'decorated' my tree in pink, (Paper Sweeties pink!)


I added Glossy Accents and glitter to the ornies and bulbs,
and inked up a die cut tree.

Next up is the other new set called Sugar and Spice


Once again, cut from the new Sweet Cuts die set,
stamped with versa mark and white ep,
my pink gingerbread man is happily decorated
with PS chenille canes and PS sequins.


Red zig zag also from the set!

Finally, from the new set, Sugar and Spice tags.



We have a new baby boy in our extended family.
This sweet tag is perfect with blue and white 'icing' 
for Baby's First Christmas.


The snowflake collar is from Homemade With Love.
I gathered 3 stamp sets to create 'Baby's 1st Christmas',
and hand wrote the 's, and st.
Want to see the tag in pink?


Paper Sweeties sequins and twine


That's all from me, but remember to come back tomorrow for
Day 4 of '12 Days of Christmas', and each day 
following for more inspiration!

Here's a list of everyone's days

December 3rd:  Maria Patrick
December 4th:  Nancy Penir (Day 3 is me!)
December 5th:  Kathy Schweinfurth
December 6th:  Mackie Robertson
December 7th:  Jill Norwood
December 8th:  Michelle Bala
December 9th:  Michele Henderson
December 10th:  Larissa Heskett
December 11th:  Jeri Thomas
December 12th:  Angel Johns
December 13th:  Mynnette Kitchen



16 comments:

  1. Loving your tree garland Nancy...so, so pretty! And of course your pink gingerbread lady too...she is just adorable! Great projects, and now of course I'm thinking Addy needs a pink gingerbread, so I guess I'd better go see if I have any gingerbread stamps! Thanks for enabling me Nancy...you're the best!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful projects, Nancy!!! Your tree garland is so festive and pretty with the different patterned papers! And, your gingerbreads are simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those trees making the garland are wonderful.
    Love the big glitzy tree.
    The gingerbread lady with her big eyes and eyelashes is precious.
    thanks for sharing so many wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun and creative! I love that pretty Christmas tree banner! Just gorgeous!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your projects....they put me in the Christmas spirit. I especially love the "banner"....what a great Christmas diecoration :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!! Gorgeous projects Nancy!!!! I love the sweet tree garland! It is adorable with all of the wonderful patterned papers! And your sweet boy and girl gingers are precious and so perfect for your new grandbaby! Yay! Love how you decorated the tree on the card too! All that pretty sparkle and shine! Awesome post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, where do I begin? Each and every project is absolutely adorable ... I adore the kraft pink & blue gingers -- so cute on a burlap bag! The cards are sweet - love the tree with the pink decorations! My favorite is the TREE GARLAND! Wow ... you've totally inspired me to make one of these, and I have those same OA papers too! It's so simple, yet so beautiful! Now I have something fun to make over the weekend! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing all of these gorgeous projects -- you talent knows no bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that garland is fantastic!!!! What a great idea!!!! And your cards are just so cute and cheerful! LOVE!!! Congratulations to the newest member of the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SQUEAL!! Just AWESOME!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Designs!! SO FUN!! =) You've been BUSY!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, these projects are incredible! I ADORE the tree garland!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet projects! Love the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely FABULOUS, Nancy! I adore the tree garland! It's just beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy, you are brilliant!!! I love the tree garland but the 1st Christmas gingerbabies stole my heart!!! Wonderful ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What sweet projects! That garland is fantastic with all the pretty trees. Loving your cute gingerbread tags. We have a new baby boy in our family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute boy and girl gingerbread folk!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!