Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oh Frap!


Did you all know the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is happening?
I just don't miss playing along with Amy and the group and all those
generous sponsors


I never know when I'll need a belated birthday card, and I love the AI chicken set 
featuring the art of Bonnie Krebs! Miss Henny Penny is holding her cut, 'O Frap',
and a little note at the bottom explains her bird brain.
Tags from Reverse Confetti.

Art Impressions and Reverse Confetti are both Super Sponsors of the Hop!
Thanks to all for participating!

Grab a cuppa and join in the fun! Hop lasts through Friday.

14 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Nancy. I really love that ribbon. I don't think I've seen it before. SUPER cute!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Nancy! I like the footprints along the edge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this cute creation! From designing to LO and love that cute apple button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Nancy! Love all your details and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, FUN card Nancy...love it!! Especially the sentiment! This will definitely get you out of hot water if you miss a birthday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I would love to get this card late for my birthday! It's so fun & pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nancy - this is SUCH a fun card!!! Made me smile - BIG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Adorable! Always love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! I sure got a chuckle from this and it is a cute chicken image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! LOVE it

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! love the 2 tag idea.
    Great fun image.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!