Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Celebrate Your Special Day


Above & Below, Lizzy's tutorial this week, at Papertrey's MIM,
shows us how to frame our sentiments with die cuts.
Oh happy day! My order arrived just in time to use some of the new 
stamps and dies for my card.


The sentiment is stamped on a strip created with a die from To The Point Edgers 2,
cut with the point down, then turned it around and cut again with the point up.
Love the little windows on that edger die!


I combined 2 sets, Forest Floor: Summer and Herb Garden.

Enjoying the warmup where I live.
Planted some spring color and watching the vegetables ripening.
Just hope the chickens don't eat it before we do!


Happy Crafting!

If you like and want to order any of the stamps, dies or inks you see on my card,
be sure to click on my links. They'll take you right to the PTI shop and product.
Thank You!


All PTI Inks

12 comments:

  1. WOW...this is FABULOUS Nancy! I made a card using this set too, but I like yours SOOO much better!! All the detail and the colors, and the blending, and just everything about this card just SHINES and definitely says SUMMER!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, I see you were having fun with that new strawberry set! Perfectly executed and I love your pinked white frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, colorful and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so scrumptious; I'm craving strawberries at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even in the thumbnails, Nancy, your cards always stand out. This one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS card~love those strawberries and yummy colors, Nancy! You have such a creative talent and master each challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! Now I want to get mine out and play too. lol The colors are wonderful and I love that you have combined it with Herb garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing array of florals and berries! Those strawberries look so delicious! So perfectly arranged around your sweet customized sentiment die cut. When it comes to your vegetables, you tell those chickens that Mamma means business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Nancy. It has the perfect combo of elements. Great colour layering and a great arrangement. So well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card filled with all that sweet juicy fruit! I love your sentiment and all the above and below it! Awesome card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Nancy, you've done it again! Stunning! Those tiny pops of bright blue are just perfection ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply divine, Nancy, and your strawberries look so real and sweet. Love all the elements and colors on this summery card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!