Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Poppy July Challenge Reminder


Hi Poppy Peeps!
There's a new challenge on the Poppystamps blog, Birthday Party!
I'm up today with some inspiration using Poppy dies Leafy Vine Collage
and Best Wishes Folksy Script.


Visit the Poppy blog to see how I created this card.
All that gorgeous gleaming color is created using Lindy's Magicals.
Hope you are inspired to create a birthday themed card. There's a gift certificate for the 
winner, and a chance to pick from Poppy's fabulous store!

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Simply amazing Nancy, what a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and gorgeous, Nancy! I love those Lindy's on your fantastic vines! I hope you are having a wonderful summer! Mine is full of teenager activities so I havn't been around much. I did scroll down to see your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!