Saturday, December 8, 2018

Transformation Tuesday with Melissa Phillips


Transformation Tuesday is one of my favorite challenges lately.
For one thing we get to fine tune our own cards. For another, there's 
a prize for playing along. Win win!


I made the card on the left for a MIM, and loved the idea of creating a nearly one layer card.
Lots of bold bright Christmas color.
I basically used the same layout and Scallop Medium die, but softened the colors
to a pastel version, so popular this year.
When I cut the die I left all pieced in tact, for a textured look to the front.


And as with the first card, a matching envelope. Couldn't resist the added twine bow and
a few sequins. Hopefully no added postage!

See how Melissa transformed her card on the PTI blog, and play along through 
Monday night!

My links will take you to the PTI store. I do get a small reward for your
purchase through my blog, and I thank you for buying through me!

2 comments:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!