Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Card Concept Challenge:


Hi and welcome to a new challenge at the Card Concept.

Now the title to this challenge is Adventure Awaits. But I was inspired
by the tones and neutrals in the photo. Closer inspection gave me a 
sense of vintage warmth and lots of vintage texture. 
Here's my card:


Creating a card with a bit of vintage texture and warmth, I chose the Greetery's
Bountiful Wreath, and the sentiment from Bountiful Wreath.
I was late acquiring this gorgeous stamp set, and have drooled over every
card I've seen made with it. Finally it was back in stock and I 
couldn't wait to use it!


The frame is from PTI's Infinity Frames, versamarked and covered with copper 
emboss.
One more loves to share... Altenew Inks. This is a set called Coffee Break. It
includes: Sand Dunes, Rocky Shore, Mocha & Expresso. Neutral but with
warm tones, just yummy! And the way the inks cover the surface of a stamp,
well, I'm a fan. 

Hope you have a chance to play along. I love seeing all the ways the
challenge inspires you.

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!