Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas Card Ala C9


A Very Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends!
I'm sharing a few of the cards I'm sending out using Concord and 9th's new release
for the holidays. Together with a few oldies but goodies from them too!


If you follow C9 at all you're familiar with their Turnabout stamp sets, a real
favorite of mine. Holly Berry Turnabout is stamped 4 times in green, then 2
times in raspberry (Altenew Inks) I have the Turnabout jig which makes it super easy!
Silent Night stamps inside the oval window. Holly Berry sprig and berries.


Couldn't waste the die cut oval! One more card with Holly Berry greenery cut from
Shimmer cardstock. Mistletoe Messages sentiment.


I think I stamped 30 card fronts with the turnabout set, using different colors.
This one with Christmas Cottage stamp set taking center stage.


I ran this one through with an embossing folder, and inked the card a bit.


One more with green card stock.


Played around with some different Christmas greenery too.


This background created with Woven Stripes Background stamp. 
Here's how I created the plaid: Stamped the allover stamp once, turned
and stamped again. Then filled in with a red pencil. 


Couldn't stop with this technique, and experimented with different bg color card stock.
the bow and berries cut from C9's Holiday Foil Paper Pack.

Well that's it for some of my Christmas cards. Will be posting others with 
sets from different companies soon!

Happy Holidays!









3 comments:

  1. What a pretty assortment of card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Nancy! What a group of wonderful Christmas designs! (You have very lucky friends!) Thank you for the inspiration!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!