Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Card Concept Challenge: Woodland Nursery


Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm featuring some inspiration today for The
Card Concept. Here's the photo:


Sweet, isn't it? I took the 4 squares as my starting point, and the darling
animals for my baby card. I'm calling it Clean and Layered, with a 
touch of Graphic for the squares.


The adorable animals are Flora & Fauna's Bohemian Woodland Animals, Copic
colored and popped up on a corner cropped square die from Concord & 9th. 
Sentiment: PTI: Worth The Wait.
Our challenges are 2 weeks long, and we love seeing how the inspiration
inspires your creations!

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Awwwww….absolutely ADORABLE Nancy!! Love this layout and your squares are just filled with such sweetness...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card Nancy! I love the way you've used the squares to highlight the elements. Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!