Sunday, October 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas: October

 


Greetings to all lovers of Christmas! 
It's time for our Keeping Christmas Blog Hop, a group of friends who post
on the 25th of each month (minus December), with inspiration for holiday
projects and cards.




Fortunately my Christmas Greetery order arrived in time to make a set I had in mind
ever since the stamps and dies were sneak peek-ed!

The sprayed panel background was in my stash, sprayed with Lindy's Starburst.


The card is a shaker filled with snow. The Greetery's Destination North Pole was
such fun to work with! 


The tag is another new Greetery set: Wood Slices.


If you've followed me through the year, each and every card I made includes
a matching envelope. So nice to have them ready to send. This one also
has it's own matching seal, a stamp and die Betsy had in the set. LOVE
that she thinks of everything! I have sheets of label paper you can stamp on
and then die cut. The back then peels off and seals the envelope flap.


Glammed things up a bit with Stickles and Nuvo drops


Hope you enjoyed this month's Keeping Christmas. 
Be sure to hop by and see what the other designers have done!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)

Supplies:

The Greetery:
Destination Waterfront Map
Destination North Pole
Wood Slices
Envelope Stencil
White Envelope

Lindy's Stamp Gang: Starburst sprays

Nuvo red drops, Stickles, Stampendous Shaved Ice, Lucy's Little Things:
Clear Iridescent Jewel Mix, Glitter Spray, PTI & Altenew Inks, PTI cardstock



7 comments:

  1. So fabulous, Nancy! You've used some of my favorites from the latest release! Love it all!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I LOVE IT! I've been looking over my new Greetery products here lately.... so busy with other things I haven't had time to play with them. BUT, I LOVE what you've done with them! ENVELOPE, TAG & CARD!!! A SUPER JOB!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaker card and tag Nancy! I never thought of stamping the North Pole on the wood slices, but it looks awesome and I think I'll need to make a few for the grands! Thanks for the lovely inspiration!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Love the red and aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is this card fun and adorable but I predict it will be the one children will want to look at over and over instead of leaving it in the card bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely the cutest design Nancy and I totally agree with Vicky, the littles will want to check this one out over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Nancy. I hope you and your family are safe and well. I know the fires are still happening so I hope you are safe. I am praying for you and your neighbors. And for the animals affected also. Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!