Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Favorite Things: Coffee, Christmas & You: Keeping Christmas

 

Welcome to Keeping Christmas, November!



Last night some of my favorite peeps celebrated our annual Favorite Things
dinner and gift exchange. We gathered at one of the friends' homes, 
practiced safe distancing and shared gifts that are special to us.


This year one of my favorite things is the new set by the Greetery, Hug in a Mug.


Betsy thought of everything when she composed this sweet cup, saucer and even
cookies for these gems.


Decorating the paper forms is up to the creator. I wanted to come as close
to a set of Christmas dishes I have, and that my friends would recognize.

o

The cup has a band of green at the top, which I drew on with a copic marker.
The rest of the decoration are stamps included in the set. And how perfect is
the cup's sentiment, 'Just a few of favorite things... Coffee, Christmas & You'.


Inside, 10 little caffe latte See's candies fit perfectly within the cup.


Couldn't resist the cookie set, decorated with German Glass Glitter!


The detailing on the top includes steam that becomes the handle to 
open the cup.


They're really quite sturdy, and I enjoyed the happy responses from each of
my favorite gals as they carefully examined their tiny treasures!
Definitely more blessed to give than to receive, but honestly though, how 
blessed to receive another's joys!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)





6 comments:

  1. What a fun project Nancy, these are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...these are FABULOUS Nancy!! So much love went into these little mini works of he(art) and I just love that you patterned them after your Christmas dishes! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear all the excited ooohs and ahhhhs from your friends as they received these little treasures! Wonderful post my friend!! Hugs and wishes for a blessed and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, these are amazing! What a special tradition and even more special gift. I bet their jaws dropped. I can just imagine those dishes. I’m completely wowed by these! (And those cookies look good enough-and real enough-to eat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How SPECIAL are these! Wow Nancy, you've done an incredible job decorating these. SWOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you've outdone yourself! These are just the CUTEST and I love that you used your own dishes as the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!