Saturday, June 19, 2021

Adventure at the Lake

 


With the outside hovering around 109, the inside is the place to be, and my craft room 
with every possible 'craft aid' imaginable just begs to be played with. (Did I just start and
end a sentence with the word, with'?)


Friday's Greetery blog featured Norine and a timely post using the Destinations set. 


Norine's card had me lake dreaming, with picturesque mountains and cool breezes.
Destinations together with Destination Rectangle Die is what I used.
I sneaked in a few items from Destination Summer, as well, and the tag
is from Speed Tagging.


I used a pencil to add a bit of shading to the windows.


The Destination map die cuts the sections, which I inked and paint spattered.


Seriously folks, if I wasn't so comfy in my air conditioned craft cave, I'd be heading up 
to the lake right now! 
Are you busy? Wanna come?

2 comments:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!