Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The Card Concept: Peace on Earth

 


Greetings, all! 

The Card Concept has a new challenge, Peace on Earth.

So much inspiration for your holiday card. And colors too!


I chose the prominent wreath as my main element, and constructed my own from 
The Greetery's Rustic Wreath. All pieces die cut from watercolor paper and spritzed
before stamping. I added some berries from Merry Sprigs, and mounted my wreath on 
The Greetery's Deco Frames die. Bow is from Fit to be Tied.



The Rustic Wreath has a base die, and the branches are arranged around that base, tucking
in the ends. The ends are the only part I glued in place. You can see the dimension in this
photo.

I hope this time of year brings you joy as we remember the reason for the season!
Blessings, friends!




1 comment:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!