Saturday, November 12, 2022

Peace Bells


I've been so inspired by all the beautiful cards in the Greetery's Lookbook, just had to 
create! Betsy did one similar with the sparkle background, and Michelle recently used
the Jumbo Bell on her card. 


It's almost impossible to capture the sheen on this card, metallics and glitter paper,
stickles and frosted snow, tiny rhinestones and copper embossed sentiment.


This one lets you know the holidays are here!


Love this time of year!
Blessings to you and yours... and may our God's peace rest on you!













 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Loving these retro bells! They are on my wish list for sure.... they remind me so much of some special ornaments my Mom had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This card is definitely full of SHINE and SPARKLE and I love every inch of it my friend! Don't you just LOVE creating at this time of year?!! My favorite for sure!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shimmer and shine on this stunning card, Nancy! I love those retro looking bells!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!