Friday, October 27, 2023

 


It's a beautiful October morning in my valley.  Perfect for beginning Christmas cards!
I recently  ordered  some of Tim Holtz' Christmas '23, and  created a card
patterned after Barbara Schiassi's beautiful card during the release. Barbara  used
the Halloween moon and Forest  Shadows trees, and I was smitten!


The bright moon's glow on Santa's sleigh and reindeer is my favorite. 
Looks like he's just taking off on his yearly run...


Another of the Tim Holtz' new release is this Christmas tree, all decked out 
with ornaments. 
It's so hard capturing all the glittery goodness on the embossed background  and tree.
Fun to use my Stickles and glitter paper!


It's hard to see, but I first embossed my sentiment (The Greetery) onto heat resistant
acetate, cut around the image before adding it to my card. 
Both cards are 5"x 7"'s to  fit the larger die cuts.

I'm really loving the Sizzix cardstock with the retro images... lots of vintage 
colors too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!