Wednesday, November 1, 2023

A Set of Bright and Merry Christmas Cards

 


Happy November! It's officially the start of the Holiday season, and I have some
Bright and Merry Christmas cards to share. 


This first one includes the popcorn string and stenciled So Very Merry 
sentiment.


The Bubble Lights Die set had me at the pre-release! And Betsy's fabulous green card
with the mercury glass lights and perfect layout, inspired my case. 
First in hunter green...


Then in scarlet. Such fun  to make, had to do more....


I die cut the background from several glitter and shimmer papers, and went to work
putting my bubble lights above the new Christmas sentiments.


I love the possibilities of color for the bulb! IRL, mine are all clear. 


The bubbling occurs when the light heats the water in the candle. My 'bubbles'
are tiny Nuvo droplets


5 more cards for the holiday stash! 

How's your holiday stash coming along?
See all the new on The Greetery blog. Their Lookbook is the best!














No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!