Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge - July 2024 Make a Birthday Card

 


Welcome July!
Summer's in full swing and We have a delightful challenge for you at 
The Flower Challenge.


Who couldn't use a few extra birthday cards in their stash?
My sample  card features several Sizzix Tim Holtz dies.


I love creating with dies! Fast simple stunning images that pop off a card!


The background die is called Layered Dots. I  sponged on some shading on 
top and bottom  before adding my Wildflowers #1 and 3.
A  bit of watercolor pencil shading and done! 
Birthday is an old PTI script die.
Happy is from The Greetery's Birthday Blooms.

Have at it and play along! We celebrate a month long challenge
until the 25th. Summer's a great time to add to your stash!





No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!