Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Eden's blanket

 


Hello there, and welcome to a post I don't normally share.
Our first granddaughter is having our first great granddaughter in October.
Beyond thrilled, I crocheted a baby blanket for her.


I found this pattern online and will share the link at the end of the post.
Taylor, our granddaughter is into all things soft, and this baby soft yarn is
soft and cuddly!
I love how it turned out, and love that our sweet little baby girl will be 
wrapped in it.


I was so happy to see a baby card Betsy Veldman made recently using her little one
nestled in the wire basket. Just had to 'borrow'  her creative genius.
As you can imagine we're eagerly awaiting news for the arrival of Baby Eden.





No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!