Friday, January 31, 2014

Paper Sweeties - February 2014 Blog Hop #16


Welcome to Paper Sweeties February Blog Hop!


Debbie has given us this  wonderful, festive photo
together with these Valentine colors for inspiration.

I have a couple of projects to share with you.
Princess Abigail is dressed in her finest, and ready to grant your wish!
Abigail has her own die, as do all the PS dolls.
Princess gown, crown and wand from Dream A Little Dream.
Loved dressing her in a little handmade tulle skirt!


Background from Borders, and dotted frame from Beautiful.
 It was such fun adding the bling with Stickles and rhinestones!
Did you know Paper Sweeties now sell twine and sequins? 
So many colors, you have to check it out!
New Paper Straws too!


A candy coach for Princess Abigail!
I cut out the pillow box, red embossed the carriage, (Life is a Special Occasion ) 
& hand cut the window.
Found these jelly hearts at Target. Very hard to stop eating them!


Stamped and white embossed the wheels, fussy cut them and added
a few red pearls (copic colored).


I tied the candy box with a strip of velvet pink flowers, some red and white twine and
a big bow of Paper Sweeties Seam Binding.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has for you!
Here's the list:

Nancy Penir (you're here)
February Guest Designer:  Donna Baes

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Nancy ... you are SO talented! I would have never thought to cut the middle out of the carriage to create a pillow box treat box -- LOVE! What an amazing and oh-so-pretty in pink set you have created -- perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you totally blow my mind every time.. totally fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your creativity is amazing! Love that beautiful treat box! And, the card is so lovely with Abigail dressed so pretty in her pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abigail looks regal in her fancy outfit! Cute card and fun little treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy, you never cease to amaze! Beautiful creations!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creations! Love your card, Nancy..that princess dress is just darling, simply darling. Great treat box….my you're a very talented lady! Thank you for your kind words over at my blog. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh ! Good thing you got some rain and could spend lots of time in the craft room ...I see you have been busy!
    This is darling and her skirt is just as perfect as can be! Love the candy box too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes, Nancy!!!! This is so darling!!!! My neice would LOVE this ensemble!!! I am putting this into my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!