Tuesday, September 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions, Sept. 2014Use your leftovers & Tag You're It Challenge #7


Posting a couple of cards for 12 kits of  Occasions,
using our leftovers.
As a guest back in April, Jeanne Jackna sent out a treasure trove
of goodies, most of which I've used over the months.
Did have this beautiful script, floral paper, and frame, 
made it into a shaker.


The paper and ribbon was also leftovers from her box.


This was a die cut, sent in the card stock.


What to do with the actual die cut?


Simply showcased fern.


I loved being invited by this group of uber talented designers,
and enjoyed playing with all the fun fancies Jeanne included!
To see all the goodies over the months,
make a visit to Kara's blog,


She takes you through the year with pictures! 

edited to add to:

10 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, these are gorgeous! Thanks so much for taking the time to join us again. I know how busy you are. Love that first card with the beautiful layers , blooms and design. Both fern cards are stunning! You should add the one to Tag You’r It! I added your card to the blog early this morning.
    Yes, the hydrangea is from my yard... that same flowers starts out blue, purple and sometimes pink and this time of year chartreuse soon red..ish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You've got to be kidding me? !!! I can't believe you turned that polaroid into a shaker card Nancy! That is so cool and I'm on those sequins like a bee to a flower! Wow! I love that you used the negative of the die on the second to let the pretty bright watercolor come through, and the last is so perfect for fall. You rocked this kit the first round, and wow! l can't believe this is "left overs" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful...as your cards always are! I especially love the watercolor and inky touches you added. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun, colorful cards! thanks so much for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful selection of beauties. So nice to have you back with us this month as a GD again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful, Nancy! Your first card is so lovely as a shaker. And I love the fern designs, both designs look amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy...just stunning and I am with Jeanne...can not believe that shaker, so so stinkin' clever and just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...these are all SO beautiful Nancy! Hate to sound like everyone else, but I love how you turned the first card into a shaker...SO cool! And colorful! And that fern is just beautiful in all the other cards! Such inspiration...I feel the need to go make something really bright!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to add this to my first comet. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It ! :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!