Sunday, July 31, 2016

12 Kits July '16: Christmas in July


12 Kits time everybody! And just look at our goodies from
our hostess, Marybeth Lopez from Marybeth's Time For Paper.
Thanks to Lindsey for another gorgeous graphic!
The perfect way to cool off during the hot summer
is to play in the cool craft room. Turn up the air, and get lost in creating!
Beautiful papers, gorgeous die cuts, and then there were these darling critters...
Here's what I did!


Red and White! My favorite for Christmas. 
Loved Marybeth's die cut sentiment, might need to get this one!


Marybeth gave us double sided papers, and this one with the gold dots
had the green diagonal stripe on the other side. After I watercolored the 
holly and berry, I lined the image with gold pen to match the gold dots.


Love this little whimsical guy! Had to do a snowy scene for him.
MFT's Wonky Stitched Circles, and PTI's In the Meadow (hill)
PTI: Confetti Toss made the embossed snow.

Put a bit of glitter snow on his nose, pocket & hill.


These 3 elegant buttons were also in the kit.


PTI's Twig wreath just went perfectly with this  happy holiday paper.
A few die cuts from Make It Market: All Through the House too.
I colored the reindeer red and added wink of stella to his antlers.



Marybeth sent these die cuts, colored and gold embossed. Went with the 
floral paper perfectly! (So glad I have this Make it Market set to case
this bouquet!)


Finally, I had to make a tag set with the critters included in the kit.


Thanks to Marybeth, I've got a great start on the holidays!
And thank you for visiting.
Can't wait to see what all the others did with this kit!



11 comments:

  1. Nancy I love what you've created! You always know just what/where to layer! I think your tags are going to be the best part of the gift! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy such a beautiful colorful post! I will start with those darling critter tags and know that I will be making a few myself! The blessing card is fabulous, I love all the pretty layers. You found a fun way to use the buttons...yay! I think they ended up stumping some of us including me! You sure made the kit I sent out shine and I thank you! I received your beautiful card in the mail, its gorgeous and will sit on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, what a wonderful collection you've made! I love the holly with the big gold dots, and your tags are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful Nancy! Your layering is just amazing and those little critter tags are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFULLY done Nancy!! Your first card is marvelous and I love those sweet tags!! Who cares what the gift is when the tag is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous array of cards here, Nancy! The papers in this kit are so pretty and I love the coordinating buttons too. You used them beautifully! Your critter tags are too cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Nancy! There are so many great details and wonderful layering. And I LOVE the tags--probably my favorites--and such a fabulous way to use those adorable critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I love these? Let me count the ways.. purple berries?? OMG LOVE THEM! All those layers under the stitched snowflake? GORGEOUS! Really I love everything! Your snowman is delightful, and you used ALL THREE enamel dots on swooon.. velvet! Really yummy display of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, you cards blow me away each and every time. I love your red and white beauty, the way you used the giant enamel dots...awesome, and your little snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness what an amazing group of cards! Especially adore the snowman card using the Stacy Yacula image from Purple Onion! Absolutely adorable! And critter tags are always a fav! Love these sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy what a gorgeous set of cards you created with Marybeth's kit! You used the elements so perfectly and you mixed your papers in the most fabulous way!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!