Thursday, July 21, 2016

Praying for You


Definitely one of the hardest cards to make is a
sympathy card, especially for a friend that recently lost
a son.
I am so thankful for the words and images to convey comfort
to my friend.
ColourQ has a challenge this week with these colors


Top 3, rather dark and somber, yes, but with gold and white,
it lifts the spirit, and brings hope.


Melissa Phillips, here, (stamp spritzing...) reminded me of the gracefully drawn feathers of PTI's Feather Finery. Together with the sentiments 
from Graceful Greetings 2,
and Walk by Faith, I hope my friend is reminded that we are always
near to the source of comfort and healing.
The imagery of God's massive wings sheltering His own is one
I love!
Like I said, this was a hard one!
Blessings!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh,I am so very sorry for your friends loss and yours! I can't even imagine the heavy heart she must have.
    The card you made for your friend is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts echo Marybeth's exactly. My heart goes out to your friend. Beautifully done Nancy. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nancy, so very hard to make a sympathy card like this beautiful one. I just love how you used the colors and how you inked up your stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy what a beautiful and thoughtful sympathy card. The imagry and the colours are just right. I am so very sorry for the loss your friend is going through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness,Nanacy!!! Such a stunning composition! Love the gold embossing!!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!