Friday, July 22, 2016

Share Your Masterpiece


Stamp-a-faire 2016, Yeah!
It's the night before and we're asked to choose a project
we're most proud of.
Hard because I think I've participated in most of the MIMs, 
Blog Hops, and Stamp-a-faires PTI has hosted!
To say I'm a fan is like wading out in the ocean. There is no end!
Love their product, love the designers, just plain LOVE IT ALL!


Think this around 4 or 5 years old, but I like how it turned out.
I adore layering... and layering, and enjoy the 'more is more', but this 
rather clean card made with Garden Grace just seemed enough.

Looking forward to playing all day tomorrow.
Cleaned my day slate, and have plenty in the fridge to snack on.
Bring on the Faire!

21 comments:

  1. Love this card, Nancy. I didn't know papertrey before this so I am super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercy sakes...that is a GORGEOUS card!
    Beautiful Nancy!
    A true masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too. Of course I always love your creations, but this one is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I love this one, too. I did not realize SAF had started. Better dash over and see what's up with the party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do remember this card Nancy, and this is definitely a Masterpiece and one to be proud of! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used Garden Grace: the colors, layering. Inspires me to pull that set out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy such a gorgeous gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! The colors just pop and I love how you've built up that beautiful arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! The colors just pop and I love how you've built up that beautiful arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card... absolutely love how you used garden grace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Nancy! Love all the pretty layers! Hoping to play along a little bit! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why you picked this card for this post! It's gorgeous! I love the loose, water-coloured look of the flowers, and the choice of colours! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, this card is stunning! I'm so inspired....truly!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah, That is definitely one to be proud of! Love the juicy colors. A stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful! Such a great stamp set, and the layering is perfect. Definitely a Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can understand why you picked this one. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!