Saturday, May 19, 2018

Oh, the Places You'll go!


'Create Along With Us' time at PapertreyInk, and this beauty by
Dawn McVey inspired my card:

There is never an easy choice when choosing which designer's gorgeous creation
to case. But in Dawn's case, it was made easy with the choice of her colors, 
layout, globe and corner die.


The moment I saw her Glorious Globe I knew I wanted to use it on a graduation
card. Actually 6 graduation cards! 
This is the year for grads in our family. And with the exception of a niece, I
needed 5 for boys. So I switched up a few things, like color. 


My 'Corner Adorner' is a Memory Clip die cut with some treated paper I had 
on hand. 3 tickets and a congrats die complete the 'adorder'


I love that the globe and tickets convey that life is just beginning for the graduate,
 wishing them endless possibilities! 
1 down, 5 to go!

Happy Crafting!

If you see something on my card you'd like, my links are an affiliate of PapertreyInk, 
and I'd love it if you'd order off my blog! 
Thank You!
And thank you, Dawn. It's so nice to see you back designing your beautiful cards again!

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE how you were inspired and those colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is fabulous! I love where you went with Dawns card for inspiration. The tickets are just perfect for a graduation card. I am right there with you this year, needing 7 graduation cards so I'm happy to use your card for inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just received one more in the mail, so looks like we're even!

      Delete
  3. What a FABULOUS idea for a guys graduation card Nancy...LOVE it! I really like the idea of using the tickets in the corner with the clip and of course the globe and books are perfect additions too! And the blue/green color theme is also perfect for a guys card!! I only need one for a guy this year, but I may have to CASE you on this one my friend...fabulous, FABULOUS card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Nancy - really like how you added the tickets with the date too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a modern 6-of-a-kind grad card! I have a few young friends to cheer on and you've provided inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, your corner tickets, clip and congrats die cut look wonderful with the books and globe. Perfect color scheme for guys and looks like you’re on a roll. Super job once again!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!