Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MIM #82 Cutting stamps

MIM at Papertrey, with Erin Lincoln, who tells us it's OK to cut our stamps to acheive the results we want.
This was probably the most difficult thing to do with my precious PTI's, but I did it!
1st the card
Where's the split stamp? There are actually 4 stamp sets I used to get my desired phrase.
On a tiny die cut tag I split I'm so from Signature Greetings
Happy from Holiday Lights
For from Thanks Always
and You from Fillable Frame Sentimentals
Just be sure to put them back in their respective cases, and they print up fine!
Supplies for card: Ocean Tides card base, October Afternoon paper, hand sprayed doily, mini corrugated brown cardstock, Sunflower Bouquet die and stamp set from PapertreyInk, lots of coloring with copics.
The initial cut was brutal, but, you enjoy the results, cuz it's your own!
Hope you try it.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and the sweet tag sentiment you created with your cut up stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - the vase sitting on the doily creates a great little scene & just have to say you are brave to cut up the PTI stamps - I've cut stamps in the past, but just haven't been able to cut any for this challenge LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card......love the vase sitting on the doily. I've never thought of cutting up stamps, I think I need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! That decorative brad is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!