Saturday, November 4, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 4


Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags welcomes Reverse Confetti.

I went through my stash of RC to look for Christmas stamps, and 
found none! 
Not to worry, I have their Scalloped Tag Layer and Topped Off Tag,
and combined them and with the center of the 
Sand Dollar die.


Ink Sponged bg and sentiment from PTI's 2012 Holiday Tags, and done!
A perfect gift tag for a son and family that lives on the coast.
Jeanne Jackna's tag, using the Topped Off tag die, and her use of cool blue inspired me.
Honestly? Jeanne always inspires me!
Are you playing along? So many incredible sponsors and gc to each shop! 
And... the best part? Tags ready for Christmas!

Hook up here on Tracey's Blog:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! I love the scaled background. ☺️��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty shade of blue, Nancy! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty tag. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of the non-traditional colors and so perfect for anyone living on the coast. Love the gorgeous blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect tag for a coastal X-mas or anytime gift really. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!