Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Create Along With Us: March


Hi there! It's time again for 'Create Along With Us' During PTI's release, we are challenged
to case the talented designers, showcasing all the
wonderful new product.
My card came from Betsy's Veldman's card featuring a new corner stamp, coming
out this month.


Betsy embossed her lovely card front with a die, giving her centered image just that extra 'pow'!
Loved it! Loved too, the florals circling the framed sentiment.

Here's my case:


If you click on the products they link directly to PapertreyInk's stamps dies and inks.

Embossed frame is the outer die from Papertrey Ink - Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets Die
Now the corner frame took a bit of doing. It's part of Papertrey Ink - Grand Finale Die,
(couldn't find it in their shop. Could be discontinued, but the dies are available.)
I masked the bottom of the die, stamping just the top to resemble a corner.
The florals are a mix of Grand Finale and the new Anniversary set:
And a sentiment from a new favorite:
Penned Elegance Stamp Set, so many beautifully scripted sentiments in this set!

Here's a list of the inks I used:

My thank you card goes in the mail today to a special aunt who never forgets a
birthday or anniversary. She always tucks away some money for pizza, she says, in
her cards. Such a thoughtful thing after 48 years of marriage!

Play along at PTI's blog through Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. Nancy, so beautiful. It was so wonderful meeting with you this past weekend. What a great trip. Hope all went well for you yesterday. Hugs to you, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always my friend! Love the embossed frame around your sentiment and flowers...SOOO pretty!! Your Aunt sounds like a real blessing and I'm sure she will be thrilled with this lovely, lovely card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you used the Pretty Brackets die to emboss. I need to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and elegant! Love all the beautiful blossoms! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely so lovely Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Nancy! When I saw your card over on Instagram, I could tell at once that you were CASEing Betsy's card. I just love the way your leaves create your frame! I still can't believe I got to spend time with you and enjoy your talent and your humor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is wonderful! Love how you recreated the design! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Nancy...love your take on Betsy's sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, this card is GORGEOUS! I love your take on Betsy's design! It makes me want to dig out all my stamps and give a it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nancy, just found your blog link over at Kara's when she shared photos of your group gathering, along with the lovely cards she had made. Zipped over to enjoy your case of Betsey, and it is so pretty. I like your flourished edges even better than Betsey's, but love the pastel colors of your spring flowers on both cards! Just became your newest follower, and always look forward to making a new friend. TFS

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!