Thursday, September 27, 2018

Happy Happy Happy Halloween


MIM this week, is with Melissa. And she uses Printed Paper to package her wondrous treats!
Now Melissa can put together patterns and layers better than ANYONE I know. So to 
play along creating a treat with pattern, I decided to go all out Halloween.


Looking through my PTI stash, I found a basket die that I forgot I had, Favor It Box #9.
Basically a basket for Easter, I used b/w Bitty Dot to make it hold Halloween Candy.
The dotty basket came together quickly. The tag took a bit more time.


I started with Tag Sale #12 and PTI striped pattern paper cut diagonally.
The sweet elements are from Spooky Smiles. All of them are from that set, 
even the sentiments, and I copic colored each one. Only the little 'Tiny Tag'
is not. 


If you're like me, and I know you are, you have a vast stash of ribbon.
My Halloween stash is so cute and I LOVED putting a few together to 
form a junk bow like Melissa does.

Fun, fun treat box for one of my grandkiddies. Meanwhile I think I'll just
leave it on display! 

Play along with Michelle on PTI's blog here:




6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Nancy!! I’ll be sending my grandkids over to your house for Halloween. Haha, JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Nancy...could this be any cuter?! I don't remember that basket die, but think I'll have to check it out!! And your tag is absolutely ADORABLE with the little bat and pumpkin, and the junk bow is FABULOUS!! And how do you have ALL that candy in your house already?? If I bought it now there wouldn't be any left by Halloween! And I think you're going to need to make a few more of these so all the grandkids can have one! FANTASTIC job my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you had me with the polka dot basket!! This is just as cute as cute can be Nancy. Love the layers on your tag and your fabulous junk bow!! Better get busy, I think all of your grandkids will want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Nancy, this is totally adorable!! I just had to look that basket die up.... how did it ever escape my eye when it was first released?? Of course it's sold out now but eep! It's so cute!! I love all the fun little elements you added to your sweet ornament tag and of course that junk bow is just darling. You do treat giving well, my friend. Your little grandkids will go crazy oveer these. I know I would! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this is so adorable. Your grandkids are so lucky to have such a talented grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable Halloween goodies display, but I don't think it will last too long once the Grands see this sweet treat box, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!