Sunday, March 10, 2019

Just Saying Hello


Hi there! Hope you like floral cards, because this post is all about dancing
petals, wild rich color, and full of my love of florals.


Altenew has a challenge for the month of March, featuring a field of wondrous reds, greens 
and soft grey blue.


Irresistible if you love lifelike flowers, multi stamping for realism, petals 
that wave in the breeze, and stems and leaves that beg for shading,
you're familiar with Altenew'ss. Build a Flower series. I'm a fan.
Particularly my newest, Build a Fower: Poppy.
Sentiment: Build a Flower: Japanese Mum, white embossed on a 
Stamplorations tag.


There are 3 stamps for each bloom; a linestamp and 2 stamps for
dimension. Once I stamped my 3 big blooms, I added copics for further depth.
Then did the same for my leaves. The smaller white flowers are included
in the set, and the trio of leaves I used to stamp the side panel, as well.


Also entering the Flower Challenge, Anything Goes, a blog challenge that
'celebrates cards using floral images'. 





13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! I can just see those beauties dancing in the breeze. What fabulous flowers those are and you've showcased them perfectly Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Congrats on the altenew win. That mum card made me by the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is stunning! Poppies are always so special and I love your gorgeous bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love the rich beautiful colors you used as well as your added detail on the flowers! The green leaves and the background really make these flowers pop! Beautiful job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is over the top stunning! Love your beautiful spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is definitely a winner in my book! This card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nancy I am trying so hard to resist this stamp and then you have to go and highlight it with the colours you chose. It looks just stunning, actually looks like you have done the most amazing copic colouring. I love each and every inch of this card.Thank you so much for joining us at The flower Challenge xx Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Nancy. Love the reds!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How glorious!! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!