Saturday, June 29, 2019

Altenew's June challenge: Friends


Altenew's June Challenge has Virginia Lu and this inspiration photo.


Now, I have to admit, this was a stretch for me. The colors didn't inspire, in
fact I almost didn't come up with anything. But Virginia's card was so beautiful,
and I always love a challenge. And then my Altenew order came...


Sunflower Daisy is a multi-stamp and Die set, and was just what I needed to get
creative juices flowing.


I arranged my large and small blooms in a vase from Versatile Vases. 1st stamped with Olive,
then colored with pencils. I penciled in the stems as well.


Sentiment from Shades of Friendship.

Thanks for the visit and hope your summer is full of
crafty goodness!





7 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy, this is stunning! I would have been mentally challenged with those colors too, but you overcame beautiuflly and I'm so glad you did. Now I need to go purchasse those lovely daisies. Thanks for enabling me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I don't even know what to say except that this is absolutely AMAZING Nancy!! I've been looking at that Daisy set and keep thinking I have enough Daisy stamps, but can you ever really have enough??!! After seeing this beauty I think I NEED it!! Every detail of your card is perfection!! And to think you didn't care for the colors at first! You totally rocked this challenge my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marcia, WOW!! This is a beautiful card Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely daisies and I really like the colors! Your coloring on the vase looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design! Your attentions to details are astounding! The torn edges are so lovely and the colors are spot on! Thanks so much for playing Altenew June Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...love your beautiful flowers, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!