Saturday, August 31, 2019

12 Kits of Occasions: August


Hi and welcome to August's 12 Kits of Occasions' post. This month our
hostess is the fabulous, Michelle Leone, and she's given us a kit full of fun!
She calls it, 'End of Summer Soiree, and there's birthday, and red, white
and blue, plenty of florals, yummy bright papers, well just have a look...


Leading off with a favorite for a boy... a birthday boy!


Michelle gave us big bold die cut blossoms, and this bright greeting that says it all.


This bear, his balloon, and the pink sun medallion were fussy cut. All was well
until I added Glossy Accents to the balloon. It sort of got away from me. But 
how cute is he looking straight at it??? Had to use it anyway.


Michelle included the cake, cake stand, and a floral paper I cut into circles. 
The sentiments she sent us fit perfectly in the PTI oven mitts and rolling pin dies. 


Another card with a darling plane, banner and clouds included in the kit.


Last a cascade of fussy cut blooms from one of the papers in the kit onto
a floral frame adhered to a soft pale blue textured paper, inked in blues.
Sentiment: Poppystamps.

6 cards and I still have more left over to play with!
Thank you Michelle!
It's always fun to see what creative ideas my talented teammates did with
their kits.
Next is September... where'd the year go? 
Hope  you have a crafty week, sweet friends!



8 comments:

  1. Lots of bright and cheerful cards here Nancy. You rocked Michelle's kit! I love the confetti coming down from the sky on the birthday boy card and all the fussy cutting you did made for amazing cards. I think the last card is my favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where should I even begin with your classic "Nancy's Artful-Notions" style and this fabulous kit! That confetti! Such a great addition to the birthday boy scene! My goodness, the sunshine as well! The bear and his balloon are quite the pair, and how clever to cut those sentiments from oven mitts and a rolling pin! I also love how you added focus to the large floral paper by cutting it into circles. Your inky sky is one I will definitely CASE, and I also love the inking behind the white floral die cut and all those beautifully arranged fussy cut flowers! I love it all, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six FABULOUS and BEAUTIFUL cards Nancy!! Love the confetti falling down from the sky on your 1st card...so fun and colorful!! I love the simplicity of your bear and balloon card too...he definitely is adorable gazing up at his balloon!! Your last card is my favorite though and one of those that had me saying again...now why didn't I think of that?!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! But then they were ALL beautiful...wonderful array of Summer cards Nancy!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a marvelous mix of pretty and cute happening here Nancy! I love the rain of confetti on your first card and the fabulous sunny yellow with the clouds and airplane. Lovely florals too. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! LOVE your additions to the fun stamps on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous collection of bright and happy designs! The confetti and sun add so much to your cute birthday card. Your bear is adorable too! And what a clever way to use sentiments on the cake card. Love everything about your last design! The background is perfect and the addition of a cascade of fussy cut blooms is wonderful, as is the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful collection of wonderful cards Nancy! So in love with all the details you have added to each of your cards, they simply shine!!! the confetti on the first card is what I fell in love with, just so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful designs Nancy. You thought of things with Michelle's kit I didn't even see. So many fun cards and the bear with the glossy balloon, a favourite! I love seeing the kits through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!