Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Praying


I have a post today for the Altenew Card Challenge, this month inspired by this photo
and colors. 



All stamps and dies, Altenew, with the main bloom from Best Buds.
Best Buds is a line stamp, no color filler stamp at all. Perfect for me 
who loves to color. I started with copics and added some pencil for 
definition.



The Mid-Century Frame die is new to me and it's cut twice from shimmer card stock.
Kinda reminds me of an Autumn sunset.
The leaves and flowers are from Beautiful day, stamped with Altenew's Sand Dunes,
Rocky Shore and Mocha Inks.
Sentiment: Bamboo Rose



The Challenge ends soon. Check out all the deets on the Altenew Blog.

Have a great hopefully, crafty week!





4 comments:

  1. I love the warm autumn colors Nancy, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the fall colors and all the awesome elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Nancy, your cards are masterpieces... it's always a pleasure to stop by 🙏!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing Altenew September Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!