Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Card Concept: Cozy Cottage


Hi Card Concept fans! 
We have a new challenge on the blog today: Cozy Cottage

I love the warmth of the country nook in the photo and tried to reproduce 
that feel on my card. So many ways to go with design.


Lots of layers and textures with PTI's BG Basics: Super Gingham, picking up the 
blue check curtains.


And then there's the stamps and coordinating dies from the Greetery.
The images almost stamp themselves! 1st time using so many of the
stamps on my card. Oopsie Daisy, Bountiful Wreath, Robin & Wren.
Because I love layering, these 3, 4 & 5 step stamping are what makes 
depth and realistic form so successful. 
Sentiment: Greetery's Comforting Commands.
Greetery's Crimped Frame Die


Play along on the Card Concept Blog. Our challenges are 2 weeks long.
We'd love to see how you're inspired!






3 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy...boy did you nail this challenge!! Your card is absolutely INCREDIBLE and I hope Betsy see's what you have done with all her products!! You've married them all just beautifully together and I am in complete awe!! LOVE every.single.detail!!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is stunning! I think you have sold me on placing an order with the Greetery. The products are gorgeous and you have used them so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOON!! The inspiration photo is lovely, but you've on upped it with this incredible card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!