Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Card Concept Challenge: Easter Blessings


Easter time greetings everyone!
I have some inspiration for the new challenge at the Card Concept:
Easter Blessings


My eye went immediately to the cross hung on the mirror.


My card features the cross and greens from the Greetery's Caring Cross.
I painted on some Shimmery Goodness (actual name) from TCW (Amazon)

I tried so hard to get it to show in the photo, it's really pearly irl!


I stamped the sentiment in Pirate's Gold on vellum, and fussy cut it so the Nuvo
drops could show.
Clean and Layered for this challenge!
Play along for 2 weeks,
we love to see your creations!





5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Easter Card...I guess that is how we will be celebrating this year, through the mail wishing all our friends a Quiet but Happy Easter...blessings to you Nancy and may you all stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the elegance and quietness of this card. Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nancy!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the wispy palms you've added, this is pretty Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Nancy, I love the glow behind the cross. Praying you and your wonderful family all stay safe . Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!