Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Thank You Altenew


A wonderful surprise came in the mail the other day... a stamp set, personalized for me,
from Altenew. A celebration of their 6th anniversary, and we get the gift!


I was really moved by the generous gesture, and set about creating a couple of cards.
It seemed to me a perfect stamp for watercolors.


The stamp has 2 blooms, which I masked on the bottom so I could add a few more
details. My watercolor is done with pencils, Derwent Watercolor pencils, that I darkened a 
bit with added color once the bloom dried.


And of course I had to use my new personalized stamp on the back too!


Background stamp is from Altenew's Dot Art Stamp Set
Sentiment: Majestic Bloom (stamped on vellum and fussy cut)

Thank You, Altenew! 


3 comments:

  1. It looks like I could reach right in and pick some of those pretty blooms! This is fantastic Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my gift from Altenew the other day and was anxious to see how others used those pretty flowers. They are a great company. Beautiful cards and color combo

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!