Monday, May 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas ~ May


4 Happy Reindeer tags, and a card too ~ It's time for Keeping Christmas,
group of friends that are helping to inspire all of us to Keep Christmas in our 
hearts. Making a few cards for our Christmas stash helps to make the season
brighter too!



My card has a family of deer by Stamplorations set against a forest of glittery trees.


Here's a closer look at the glitter paper I used that cuts so beautifully. The snowy background
is a super wide Washi from Poppystamps over a PTI Hawaiian Shores card stock.


4 coordinating tags began their life as Luggage tags from Stamplorations. Lindy's 
Magicals on the tag, and once dry, I copic colored
the reindeer (Christmas Reindeer) and added stickles to the antlers and red Nuvo 
drops to the nose. 


Once upon a Christmas, I purchased the white snowflake sequins from Target,
and gave them love with glitter. 



The sentiments are also from the Christmas Reindeer stamp set.


I made a promise to myself to make matching envelopes for each Christmas card
created. So far so good. This one with Magicals dusting powder.


The other designers have some wonderful creations for you. Be sure to
visit them all!






4 comments:

  1. Your tags and card are all so magical Nancy! I love those reindeer from Stamplorations and need to use mine more! I love the way you colored them and glittered up their antlers too! So many beautiful details here Nancy and I'm loving it all!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool and refreshing after our 88 degree day1! Wow Nancy, they're just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love how you showcased those adorable reindeer images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Nancy! I love that whimsical reindeer! These will be cherished!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!