Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Card Concept Challenge: Fun at the Lake


Do you love the outdoors? Camping? Lake living? Well this Card Concept Challenge's
for you! 


Hi there, CC fans! A new challenge celebrating all things outdoors is here...
Fun at the Lake. Choose a style and play along. 
Our styles can be found here:


My card features the sweet little camper from PTI: Petite Places: Happy Camper.


Here's a closeup of the scene.
Play along for 2 weeks. Plenty of inspiration on the Card Challenge Blog!

Supplies:
PapertreyInk: Petite Places: Happy Camper; Scene It: Basic Backer Die,
Scene It: Skyscrapes; Scene It: Mountain View; Scene It: Doily Tag Base
PTI stampsets: Petite Places: Happy Camper; Background Basics: Farm & Barn
PTI: Summer Camp Patterned Paper

8 comments:

  1. Nancy, this card is absolutely perfect for our challenge! Love the outdoor camping theme you created with the stamps, paper and dies- so cute!! I am so thrilled to have a chance to design with you on The Card Concept! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in the that little trailer at a lake right about now! You created a wonderful scene! Fabulous card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me with the polka dot grass and trees!! This is adorable Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Nancy! I love the polka dotted paper you used. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little outdoor scene! I love the papers you paired with it and the way you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous....just love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous!! I LOVE your scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Nancy, nothing like a trailer by the lake! You know I have that set and it has never seen ink! This inspires me to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!