Thursday, June 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas: June


Hello! Welcome to Keeping Christmas' June post. A group of us post Christmas card
inspiration each month, hoping to inspire holiday card making throughout the year.


It's so nice to have a stash of Christmas cards ready at the busiest time of the year!


I began stamping Fair Isle Motifs, (PTI) on card stock creating different patterns. 


I kept the 1st card simple, reds and green on Kraft, and cut a panel from 
Mixed & Mat: Pinked Edge die several times. 


You see the bright red trim that edges the pinked panel.


Those darling reindeer have me in stitches! (Couldn't resist), and out comes another
PTI oldie, Two Feet Deep. 


Turned to green for the 3rd card, and more of Two Feet Deep. You can actually use 
string on the snowshoes, but I used the stamp provided. 


I promised myself to have envelopes ready for my cards. All these need now is 
addressing and a holiday stamp. 

Hope you're enjoying warm weather, and have been able to get out, safely of course.
Have a happy, crafty week!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)

Supplies:

PapertreyInk

Fair Isle Motifs, Two Feet Deep, Wet Paint Holiday Dies
Mixed & Mat: Pinked Edge. 
Colored Card Stock

Altenew Inks
the Greetery Envelopes





9 comments:

  1. I haven't used any of those older PTI sets in so long and you've definitely done them proud Nancy!! Love the bright red & green colors along with the white and kraft...totally says Scandanavian Christmas!! Love the stamped envelopes too! Well done my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just make me feel warm and Christmas cozy Nancy, they're so pretty! Love the stamped envelopes too. I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so fun Nancy! I love that you created all those designs and the envelopes are my favorite if I had that set I would copy you 😉 Love these Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful Nancy! I love that you stamped the envelopes too. I never think to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so wonderful, love the colors and how you designed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so special and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful cards Nancy! Love how you decorated the envelopes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness....these are simply wonderful! And those matching envelopes, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous designs and OMG! The decorated envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!