Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Christmas Card


Merry Christmas to me! The Greetery's order came super quick, and just couldn't 
wait to play with all those amazing new stamps and dies!

 
The Hoop Wreath and Catching Snowflakes dies are the cutest! 
I looked through Betsy's Lookbook to see what all the designers
created, and loved Heather's placement and use of the knit pattern
stencil, and Nordic Frame to anchor her hoop.


My card has a matching envelope, something I sat out to do at the beginning
of the year.


I stamped the single flower, masked it, and then stamped the greenery.
Added a bit of shading on the stamp. 
The greetings and lines are from PTI's Pleasing Envelopes.


A few pop up foam dots, and my card is ready to send. I love this set so much, 
I plan to do several cards in different colors with different sentiments! 
Hope you're enjoying the season of joy. 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You need to be on Betsy's DT Nancy, this is incredible! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!