Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Card Concept: Festive Celebrations

 


It's been awhile since I've made a horizontal fold card. The current Card Concept
Challenge features rich holiday colors (black, white & gold) and I couldn't 
resist using the new dies from the Greetery release.

I chose to work with colors rather than actual elements in the photo.
I did use the diamond pattern on one of the candles.


Lots of glitter cutouts on shiny shimmer card stock.


I cut the NOEL 3 times out of black, gold, and copper glitter paper, before gluing it over
 the die cutbackground. Like I said, lots of layers! I'm calling this style, Clean and Layered.
 Maybe not so clean?
Have a wonderful week!

Supplies

The Greetery: Macrame Diamonds Die, Macrame Open Base, 
Poppystamps: Festive Noel Die, Christmas Plaid Paper Pack





4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is spectacular Nancy! Love all of the shimmer and that layers are so elegant- perfect for our challenge, as usual :-) It is such a pleasure to be able to design with you on The Card Concept- hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, what a spectacular card! So striking....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!