Thursday, October 21, 2021

Bake It Merry

 


Well, it's full on Christmas Card Creating Time, and I have another card ready made from
the Greetery's new Holiday Release to share.


What's merrier than a tray of just baked Christmas cookies?
Together with pot holders, rolling pin and spatula, I was in love with this set
from the sneak peeks!


All elements were arranged and then sprinkled with chunky glitter.


Don't the letters of the word, 'BAKE' look like iced cookies? Love all Betsy's details; the
woodgrain on the rolling pin, stripes on the potholder, even indents on the cookies.


I found some holiday paper at Hobby Lobby, and, as long as time permits, will make 
coordinating envelopes. Really easy, and quick with a Memory Keepers Punch Board.



I love doing things in assembly line, so I'm all set up to do 8 of these. The Christmas
music is playing, the craft room is completely in shambles, with tiny pieces every-
where, and I'm in my happy place...
It's the most wonderful time of the year...

The Greetery

Bake It Merry Stamp, Bake It Merry Die Set
Windowpane Plaid Background
Cozy Cup Coaster





5 comments:

  1. Darling card, Nancy! I can smell the cookies now. All of those little baking elements are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back home and in your happy place Nancy...I can just imagine you with the Christmas music playing (I was listening to it today too!) and crafting away with all your new Greetery goodies! Cute, CUTE card(s) and I love your cheery envelope too!! And like Lisa, I can smell those sugar cookies all the way here in Michigan!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waayyyy cute Nancy! I'm so glad you're in your happy place doing what you love. Your cards are always a treat for the eyes. Sending hugs your way~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cookies are adorable, and so realistic!! Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable card! Such a fun 'treat' for the recipient :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!