Thursday, October 28, 2021

Joy with the Greetery

 


2 More 'Joy' cards with the Greetery's new Holiday release.


So much fun playing with the die cut 'joy'. Background created with metallic watercolors.
(Using up some of my 'stash' panels).


Hard to capture the glimmer on this card. Learning to use my new Lightbox is one
more challenge in an already challenging year. 
The Greetery's Frosty Corners Die and Poppystamps Ovals Die.


Actually holding this in my left hand, while I snap a picture with the right. This 'hobby'
requires balance as well as acrobatics!


And another hot foiled Joy card. This time framed with Poppystamps' Stitched Rectangles
over The Greetery's Nordic Frames. Pretty good fit, and I loved the detail of one frame 
over another.


The Christmas Berries are stamped in pinks this time, topped with the Greetery's bow.


It's hard to move on from these sets from the Greetery, but my desk is full of
more to play with! Stay tuned for more...
Weekend's coming, have a happy one!















3 comments:

  1. Another trio of loveliness, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of JOY-ful cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!