Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Christmas Curio Ornaments - 2

 


A second Christmas Curio Ornament card, this time with a darker red box top
and aqua trimmings. 


Much deeper colors, and just a few changes, (the deer, and ornament decorations.


My new Lightbox really captures the bling of the glitter! I'm beginning to like it.


I gave the little deer some holly and berries on this card, and put the bow on the 
wreath. Also used lots of foil and glitter cardstock. 


I have a few more card fronts and several tiny ornament pieces, so I think I'll put
together a few More of these curio cards.

How's your Christmas stash coming along? 









2 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: First of all, congratulations that your hourglass card won the Flowers Challenge. It's gorgeous! As for these cards, girl, MEMORIES! I remember when I was a little girl and we had these boxed ornaments. We even had an aluminum Christmas tree. Remember those? So beautiful, Nancy! ☺☺☺ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and nostalgic Christmas cards, The Attic Ornaments are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!