Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Trio of Christmas Cathedral Cards


The most wonderful time of the year is quickly upon us, and I'm fully into all
things Christmas. (I started Christmas decorating the day after Halloween!)
The craftroom is glittered and glowing with new stamps and dies, and I try
to spend a few hours each day enjoying the new orders.


Cathedral die from the Greetery was one of the newbies. It has a set of stencils that
allow you to play with color. 


The first card I made was on a Soft Stone background with the Greetery's Brick Layer die.
I made a stencil with the die and vellum, allowing a brick shadow effect.
Pine Wisp die and Opposites Attract Holiday and Holiday Script.
With those items I did a trio of Christmas cards.


The second card is on a cream bg, with brighter windows, and a copper embossed sentiment.


All 3 cards are sprayed with a glitter spray, and all have chunky glitter added to the pine.


And the 3rd, on a nighttime background.


Such a fun set, and so easy to whip up a striking card!

How are you holiday cards coming? Hope I gave you some inspiration today.
Enjoy the season, friends. 

1Pe. 1:2













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!